APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service®
Pay your bills electronically:
- A safe and secure way to pay your bills online
- Pay anyone* from the telephone company to the babysitter
- Pay your bills anytime, from anywhere, day or night
- No checks to write and no stamps to purchase
- APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service® is FREE**
View an online APCI PAY® demo:
Access or enroll in APCI PAY®:
- Log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service
- Click on APCI PAY®
It's easy to use:
- Set your payment up one time and the system will retain the details for your next payment
- Set up recurring payments
- Pay bills as soon as the next business day
- Set up email reminders for bills due
* Some restrictions apply.
** A Share Draft Checking Account is required to use APCI PAY®.
Safe & Secure
FraudNet - Bill Payment Fraud Detection & Prevention
FraudNet provides improved fraud prevention capabilities by analyzing daily bill payment transaction data, comparing the data to suspicious fraud scenarios and by examining the APCI PAY® user's behavioral patterns.
Examples of APCI PAY® transactions that could trigger a fraud alert are:
- Suspicious or unusual transactions that do not conform to the APCI PAY® user's usual payment behavior
- Payment amounts that are large or uncharacteristic
- Payment frequency (making three or more transactions to the same biller in a 30-day window)
- Payment exceeding the thresholds built around payment averages for specifically targeted industries
- Payments added to billers in the last 30 days
- Payments made to accounts with a negative history, including: social security numbers, bank account numbers, biller account numbers and e-mail addresses
When fraud is suspected, our experienced representatives can hold processing of suspicious payments until the transaction can be verified as fraudulent or authentic and they may contact you with questions. You may be asked to verify your name and address and will never be asked to provide your Social Security number.
If you have any problems or questions call Customer Service at 1 (888) 918-7441 or send us a message through our secure online contact form.
NOTE: APCI PAY® will be unavailable from 2:00 AM to 6:00 AM one Sunday a month due to routine maintenance. This outage occurs only for a short period of time. If you encounter this, please try again at a later time.