APCI Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial cooperative that was formed in 1954 to service the employees of Air Products. In 1959, APCI FCU opened membership to immediate family members of Air Products employees. Since then, we have grown to over 18,000 member accounts and over $525 million in assets.
As banks implement new fees or raise existing account charges, APCI FCU's value proposition continues to grow stronger. Five reasons why APCI FCU is the best choice for those eligible for membership include:
- Flexibility - APCI FCU offers a wide range of products and services, including share draft checking accounts, IRAs, debit cards, credit cards, automobile and mortgage loans.
- Low/No Fees - Enjoy low to no account fees, including no monthly debit card fee, no monthly share draft checking account fee, no per check charges and no minimum balance required.
- Convenience - APCI FCU members have access to several surcharge free ATM networks across the country - meaning access to thousands of ATMs nationwide. Plus, enjoy the convenience of banking online when and where you choose through our APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service.
- Great Rates - APCI FCU offers competitive, and often among the best, share savings and loan rates across our wide range of products.
- Safety and Trust - For over 60 years, APCI FCU's conservative business model has delivered consistently strong financial results. In addition, deposits in APCI FCU are federally insured through the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and are protected to the same extent bank deposits are protected through the FDIC.