Once a member, always a member! At APCI Federal Credit Union, you are a member and owner of a financially sound and secure credit union.
Who can join?
- Employees of Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. who work in the United States, including the following subsidiaries - Air Products Energy Enterprises, L.P., Air Products Helium, Inc., Air Products Manufacturing Corporation, Air Products LLC and Air Products Performance Manufacturing, Inc.
- Interns and Co-Op employees
- Persons retired as Pensioners or Annuitants from Air Products and Chemicals, Inc.
- Immediate Family Members: Defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild; this includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships
- Partners of APCI FCU members maintaining the same household
- Air Products related organizations comprised primarily of persons eligible for membership
- Air Products employees who leave the field of membership, i.e. leave Air Products, may retain membership
- Exclusions: Contract employees are excluded
Ready to enjoy the benefits of APCI Federal Credit Union membership?
- Visit our APCI eJoin Online Applications Center to apply
By selecting this option you will be redirected to our secure Online Applications Center. You will be able to easily open a share savings account, identify yourself, and fund your new account.
- Visit our membership applications page to access printable membership applications
For more information, please contact us.