Once a member, always a member! At APCI Federal Credit Union, you are a member and owner of a financially sound and secure credit union.
Fetch a Family Member! Help us grow our pack and you both get your paws on $25 cash...Learn More.
Who can join?
- Employees of Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. who work in, are paid from or are supervised from Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Employees of Versum Materials who work in, are paid from or are supervised from Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Employees of the following subsidiaries of Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. who work in, are paid from or are supervised from Allentown, Pennsylvania: Air Products Energy Enterprises, L.P.; Air Products Helium, Inc.; Air Products Manufacturing Corporation; Air Products LLC; Air Products Performance Manufacturing, Inc.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Persons retired as Pensioners or Annuitants from the above employment
- Members of the Immediate Family or Household:
- Immediate Family is defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent or grandchild. This includes stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings and adoptive relationships
- Household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
- Air Products & Versum Materials related organizations comprised of persons eligible for membership
Under the Federal Credit Union Act, once a person becomes a member of the credit union, such person may remain a member of the credit union commonly referred to as “once a member, always a member.”
Ready to enjoy the benefits of APCI Federal Credit Union membership?
- Visit our APCI eJoin Online Applications Center to apply
By selecting this option you will be redirected to our secure Online Applications Center. You will be able to easily open a share savings account, identify yourself, and fund your new account.
- Visit our membership applications page to access printable membership applications
For more information, please contact us.
Member incentives that are paid for opening a new account or for making a deposit into an existing account are subject to 1099-INT reporting requirements. If incentives paid plus any dividends paid to you total $10.00 or more, you will receive an IRS 1099-INT form for the current tax year. Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the member.