CU Kids Klub
Welcome to the Klub!
Kids Klub is a special savings program for children ages 5 - 12. Benefits include:
The key to this program's success is SAVING! We'll help to make saving fun and easy.
*Kids Klub activities are for members between the ages of 5 - 12 years old. Birthday card and gift will be mailed at the beginning of the month in which members birthday falls (child must be between the ages of 5 - 12 years old in the month of distribution). No information is collected or retained on this website from children under the age of 13.
Check Out these Cool Links...
Time for Kids - current events and news stories written just for kids
Sports Illustrated for Kids - sports news stories, games and interactive features for kids
KidsReads - full of kids’ books reviews, articles, contests and author spotlights
Rich Smart Kid - teaches kids key concepts about money using interactive games
Funology - fun and creative activities to do with kids including crafts, recipes, science experiments, magic tricks, games, jokes and trivia
What the Words Mean...
- Deposit - to put money into an account
- Withdrawal - to take money out of an account
- Teller - the person at the credit union who takes deposits and withdrawals
- Savings Account - an account where money is kept to accumulate interest and grow
- Dividends - the money you earn on the money you have in your savings account
Learn about earning, saving, and spending money and much more when you're in the CU Kids Klub!