APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service
APCIRCUIT is a secure way to view your account activity from your personal computer or mobile device.
We are excited to announce that as of 6/6/17, a new modernized look was implemented for APCIRCUIT. You will experience:
- Updated button, tab, widget and heading colors
- A new hover menu has been added to the Accounts sub-menu
- The “Apply for a Loan” and “Open a Checking” tabs have been condensed into one new tab titled, “Applications Ctr” providing access to apply for membership accounts or for most of our loan products
To self-enroll in APCIRCUIT PC Home Banking Service:
- Go to our website homepage and select: Not a User? Enroll Now!
- Review and select “I agree” at the bottom of the Online Enrollment Agreement
- Verify your Membership by providing the following information for the Primary Member:
- Social Security Number (no dashes)
- Six Digit Account Number (include leading zeros)
- Email Address
Please note: This mandatory information must be an exact match to what we currently have on file. To update your email address, click here to access our Address Change Form.
- Follow the prompts to continue the APCIRCUIT Self Enrollment Process
- After completing the self-enrollment process, you can then begin using APCIRCUIT, which can be accessed via the link on our website homepage
Features and Benefits
- View deposit and loan account details
- View current transactions; download and search transaction history
- Initiate one-time or recurring transfers between personal accounts; view pending transfers and transfer history
- Place a 180 day stop payment on share drafts - No fee if initiated through APCIRCUIT
- Review account information summaries
- Order checks
- Use the Configure This Page icon to add, drop or rearrange widgets to customize your page view
- Transfer securely to APCI PAY Online Bill Paying Service® to pay bills electronically
- Transfer securely to our Online Applications Center to apply for membership accounts or for most of our loan products
- Access electronic versions of our traditional monthly paper statement; self-enrollment required
- Modify personal settings
- Create account pseudo names (nicknames)
- Establish display defaults
- Set up/edit APCI eAlert notifications
- Block a lost or stolen ATM or Debit card
- Create/edit APCI eMobile settings
- Request a check to be mailed to the primary account on file
- Calculate your loan or line of credit payoff information
- Transfer to any member’s account
- Update address and other contact information
- View account holds and pending electronic transactions
- Request a wire transfer
- Open an Alternate Share or Share Certificate account
- Transfers Mastercard cardholders securely to Mastercard Online Access to access account activity, make payments, view eStatement history, report a lost or stolen Mastercard and more
Members using Apple products may experience navigation limitations in the Mastercard® site from APCIRCUIT. If this occurs, we recommend using the Funds Transfer feature in APCIRCUIT to make a payment from your shares to your Mastercard.
Troubleshooting and Security:
► Click here for answers to many frequently asked questions.
► Click here to view How to Guides and Demos.