APCI eAlerts are account notifications which are available electronically when certain events, which you specify, occur within your account. These notices also allow you to manage your accounts faster and avoid possible fees.
How are APCI eAlerts received?
You can select the electronic option(s) that are most convenient for you including:
- Upon login to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service
What eAlerts are available?
- Events: receive an eAlert when any of the following occurs: maturing certificate, expired transfer, insufficient funds, incoming ACH credit, mailing address change, expiring transfer, failed transfer, statement, and loan payment due
- Balance: receive an eAlert when your balance goes above or below a specified amount
- Transaction: receive an eAlert when a debit transaction is posted for an amount over a specified dollar amount
- Item: receive an eAlert when an item number clears a specified account
- Security: receive an eAlert when any of the following occurs: invalid login, ID change, successful login, and password change
- Personal: receive an eAlert on a specific date with an alert message of your choice
How do I self-enroll for eAlerts?
- Log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and select the Settings tab followed by the eAlerts option
- Select your desired notifications under eAlerts Listing
- Complete your notification preferences under eAlerts Settings by adding your email address(s) and/or mobile phone number(s)
- Select the Submit button to begin receiving eAlerts
APCI eAlerts are sent to you as a courtesy and paper alerts will still be sent for items such as a Delinquent Loan notices, NSF notices and Share Certificate maturity and renewal notices.
To receive APCI eAlerts you need to ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements. Please refer to our System Requirements page for full details.
► Click here for answers to many frequently asked questions.
► Click here to view How to Guides and Demos.