Fall For Our eServices & You Could Rake In an iPad...Learn More.
Make mobile deposits anytime - on your time!
APCI eDeposit is a new technology that is integrated into our APCI eMobile service. This technology allows you to take a picture of a check and securely deposit it using your mobile device, eliminating the need to travel to the Credit Union or an ATM.
Quick tip: When you sign the back of your check, please write “For mobile deposit only” before taking photos.
APCI eDeposit Eligibility
- APCI FCU members who are at least 18 years old and have a Share or Share Draft Account. Members must be in good standing as defined by our Bylaws (i.e., have not caused APCI FCU a financial loss).
Types of Checks that Can Be Deposited Using APCI eDeposit
- Properly endorsed personal and business checks, government/treasury checks or cashier checks that are issued in US dollars.
- Note: Checks from Canada and other foreign countries, food stamps, savings bonds, money orders, traveler's checks, and poor quality checks must be deposited traditionally.
Availability of Funds
- The funds should be available in your account immediately; in some cases, longer delays may apply.
APCI eDeposit Limits
- APCI FCU reserves the right to impose, at our sole discretion, limits on the number of deposits you transmit and/or the amount of any one or combined deposits you transmit and may modify limits from time to time. If you have the need to increase your daily or monthly limits, please click here to complete our APCI eDeposit Dollar Limit Change Request form or contact us at (800) 821-5104.
APCI eDeposit Access
- Web Mobile Enrollment: Log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and select the "Settings" tab followed by "eMobile Settings." Activate the accounts you want to access on your mobile device to complete web mobile enrollment.
- Mobile App: Download the APCI eMobile App directly to your smartphone or tablet.
Apple Device Users:
Android Device Users:
- APCI eDeposit: After logging in to the APCI eMobile App with your APCIRCUIT ID and Password, select APCI eDeposit from the left navigation to begin. Follow the prompts to register for APCI eDeposit. You will be able to deposit checks and review deposit history. Click here for step by step instructions on How to Complete a Mobile Check Deposit Using APCI eDeposit.
► Click here for answers to many frequently asked questions.
► Click here to view How to Guides and Demos.