APCI eTalk is an alternative option to access your account using a touch-tone phone or mobile device. Please note that we have enhanced our system and menu options have changed.
How can I access APCI eTalk?
- Dial (800) 707-2724; enter your six-digit member number (including leading zeros), and existing four-digit PIN (PIN that was previously used for APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and TellerPhone)
- Returning phone banking and/or APCIRCUIT® users that do not remember their PIN will need to Contact Us
- New users that do not have an established PIN from past home banking enrollment will be prompted to establish one; a full social security number will have to be entered to authenticate the account
What account types can I access via APCI eTalk?
- Share Savings
- Share Draft Checking
- Share Certificates
What options are available within APCI eTalk?
- Balance inquiries
- Stop payments
- Request immediate and scheduled fund transfers (within same account and to another APCI FCU account)
- Transfer funds (within the same account or to another APCI FCU account)
- Request loan payments
- Request a withdrawal from a share or loan account
Why Use APCI eTalk?
- As an alternative option to access your account with any touch tone phone
- When traveling
- When Internet access is not available
- When you need to make a quick transfer of funds to your Share Draft Checking while shopping
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Click here for an online printable guide, or listen to the prompts to complete your transactions.
► Click here for answers to many frequently asked questions.
► Click here to view How to Guides and Demos.