MasterCard® Plus - 8.90% APR Fixed*
- Credit limit - maximum of $25,000
- Free Travel Accident/Baggage Delay Insurance - up to $500,000
- CURewards® - learn more about earning points for merchandise and travel awards
- EMV/chip technology and PIN protection for added security
- No Fees - No annual, balance transfer, cash advance or late fees
- Convenient Payment Options - Payment due on the ninth of each month
- Online Account Access
- Balance transfers easily completed by calling (866) 820-5803
- Same low retail purchase rate also applies to cash advances and balance transfers
- View the complete "Guide to Benefits" brochure
*APR Fixed = Fixed Annual Percentage Rate
Help Us Fight Credit Card Fraud:
- We might be calling you! Your MasterCard is protected by state-of-the-art technology called "a neural network" to help prevent potential credit card fraud.
- If you are contacted by one of our fraud investigators regarding a suspicious purchase, please take a moment to discuss your recent activity. If the account is being used fraudulently, we can minimize additional activity from occurring.
- Our fraud representatives will never ask you to provide the following:
- Full credit card number
- Social security number
- If you receive a message requesting that you call a specific phone number in regards to suspicious activity or possible fraud and you do not recognize the number, simply call the customer service phone number on the back of your card. They can verify if your card has been flagged and can direct you to the fraud center for further assistance.
- Traveling away from home? If you are traveling, consider completing our travel notification form and faxing it to the Credit Union at (610) 481-7559 or call the Credit Union at (800) 821-5104 (prompt 2) prior to departure to inform us of your travel plans. The following information will be helpful to our fraud investigators in the event of suspicious activity:
- Itinerary dates
- Contact phone number
- MasterCard SecureCodeTM provides added protection for Internet purchases. To enroll, select the MasterCard SecureCode logo.
Thank you for your cooperation in preventing credit card fraud!