Are you a Mastercard® Plus cardholder? If not, you should be! You could win a magical shopping spree just like our member, Jane Stortz of Emmaus, PA did last year. Winners have 60 seconds to grab thousands of items from the shelves in the Mastercard CURewards® warehouse in Chicago, Illinois. Sweepstakes ends 9/24/17.
- Register today:
- Visit cumagicminute.com to learn more, and view a video of last year's shopping spree winners!
Reward yourself every time you use your Mastercard® Plus
Earn a CURewards® point toward valuable awards for every dollar you charge. The more points1 you earn, the greater your reward.
Visit CURewards.com or download the CURewards mobile app to see a full selection of merchandise2 and travel3 opportunities. Pick from hundreds of awards including high-end electronics, quality housewares, and the latest fitness equipment or book that trip you have been dreaming about!
Quick and Easy Options for Redeeming4 Your Points5
- Log in to APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service and select the Mastercard tab to be directed to Mastercard Online Access and then click on the CURewards tab (no additional login required)
- Visit CURewards.com and enter your existing Member Login and Password combination or register to create one
- Download the CURewards mobile app directly to your smartphone or tablet:
- Call Merchandise Rewards: (800) 637-7728 or Travel Rewards: (800) 900-6160
Don't have an APCI Federal Credit Union Mastercard Plus? Apply Now
1 Points will expire four years from the end of the calendar year in which they are earned, and will expire on a first-in, first-out basis annually (e.g., points earned in calendar year one will expire on the last business day of calendar year five). Expiring points should be redeemed by midnight EST on December 30 within year of expiration to avoid loss of points.
2 Availability of advertised merchandise subject to change and may be discontinued or substituted at any time.
3 All travel awards are subject to specific terms and conditions.
4 Accounts must be in good standing (not canceled or terminated by either party; not delinquent, over limit, or otherwise not available to use for charges) at time of redemption.
5 Points earned between billing cycles cannot be redeemed until after being posted to your next monthly card statement.