Mortgage Refinance (View Rates)
Why choose APCI FCU to refinance your mortgage?
Take comfort. Lower payments are possible with a 30-year refinance mortgage from APCI FCU.
- Loan cannot be used to refinance an existing APCI FCU loan
- Now available for a limited time...click for full details and restrictions
- Click for answers to 30-year refinance mortgage special FAQs
Variety of repayment terms and competitive rates
- 5, 10, 15 and 20 year mortgage refinancing terms available at great low rates
- Borrow up to 80% of your home's value
- Eligible States
- Possible tax benefits1
Low fees and no points
- Pay a low $575 loan processing fee2
- No escrow of taxes or insurance premiums required
- No title insurance required
Cash out option available
- Contact Us to learn more
Convenient repayment options
- Payments can be automatically withdrawn from your Share Savings or Share Draft Checking account
- Set up payments to be withdrawn weekly, bi-weekly or monthly3
We don't sell our mortgages
- When you refinance with APCI FCU, your loan is serviced by people you know and trust for the duration
Application is fast and easy
Product Sheet - Texas residents only: closing costs may be higher
This Program is available to refinances and must be a first lien loan secured by your primary residence or second home. APCI FCU does not offer financing on land loans, investment properties, manufactured homes, mobile homes, or homes deeded under a Trust Agreement.
1 Consult your tax advisor regarding tax deductability status.
2 Fees: There is a loan processing fee of $575 due at the time of disbursal. This amount can be financed into the principal loan amount. In addition to the $575 processing fee, appraisal fees in excess of $500 and recording fees in excess of $200 will be the responsibility of the borrower. Appraisal fees are generally less than $500. Recording fees in most states are under $200. States with high recording fees include, but are not limited to: NY, MD, KS, FL, MN, VA, GA, and the Parish of Orleans in LA. Please contact the Credit Union for details.
3 Weekly repayment option excludes 20-year term Refinance Mortgage loans.
All loans are subject to credit review.