- APCI FCU Contact Us Form
- APCI eJoin Online Applications Center: open a share savings account, identify yourself, and fund your new account
- APCI eLoan Online Applications Center: select your loan type, enter your information, and secure your approval
- APCIRCUIT® PC Home Banking Service: click here to begin the self-enrollment process
- After becoming an APCIRCUIT® user there is opportunity to self-enroll in APCI eStatements and APCI eAlerts
Completed forms should be mailed to:
APCI Federal Credit Union, PO Box 20147, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0147 (mailcode: 250/A11A1)
or faxed to: (610) 706-7100. Note: We discourage emailing your application since this is not a secure channel of communication.
Account Number Format (information needed to initiate electronic credits/debits to your Credit Union account)
Address Change Forms
Please note: Due to privacy and fraud concerns, we cannot change your address without your signature. Permanent address changes can be made using APCIRCUIT®. Click here for step by step instructions on How to Update Your Address in APCIRCUIT.
Direct Deposit Forms
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction Authorization (Air Products employees only)
- Direct Deposit Information (all other employers)
- Mastercard Credit Card Application
- Non-Real Estate Loan Application
- Real Estate Secured Loan Application: required documentation guide*
- 30-Year Real Estate Secured Loan Application:
Now available for a limited time...click for full details and restrictions. required documentation guide*
Membership Change Forms
Transaction Dispute Forms
- ATM Dispute (for deposits & withdrawals)
- Purchase/Debit Dispute (for any item charged to your ATM card/Visa® check card)
- Incoming Domestic Wire Transfer Instructions
- Incoming International Wire Transfer Instructions
- Outgoing Domestic Wire Transfer Request Form
* The required documentation guide is needed only for Real Estate Secured loan products which includes: refinance mortgage, home equity and home equity line of credit.
|Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF documents.
Click here or on the icon to download Adobe Acrobat for free.